Looking to stake your tokens into the highly-profitable BXH non-lock up pools, but not sure how to get started? We got you covered!
- Go to the BXH exchange page here
- Choose your blockchain from the dropdown list in the right-hand corner.
3. Connect your MetaMask Wallet
4. Go to “Liquidity” & click on the “Stake” button, respective to the token you want to stake.
📌 Please note that in order to begin staking, you first need to change your currency of choice to wrapped staking currency. We will use staking USDT as an example — other coins can be staked in exactly the same manner. In the case of USDT — the wrapped currency is vUSDT.
5. Click on “Approve” in the vUSDT section.
6. Click “Confirm” on the wallet authorization process.
7. You can now deposit your USDT. Click on “Deposit”.
8. Enter the amount of USDT that you want to wrap & turn into vUSDT.
9. Click “Confirm” on the wallet authorization process.
Done! You have successfully deposited your USDT & obtained your vUSDT.
🎆Time to Get Staking!🎆
- Click on “Approve” in the middle section.
2. Enter the amount of USDT you want to stake & click “Confirm”.
3. Click “Confirm” on the wallet authorization process.
Congratulations! Your Staking was successful!
Stay Tuned for our next go-to guide on how to claim your profits!🚀